Integrate your Phone System & CRM for a More Efficient Contact Center
Connect Aspect Unified IP, and Aspect Enterprise Contact Server to SAP, Siebel, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and Desk.com CRMs.
Contact Canvas Provides a Reliable, Cost Effective Solution that is Versatile and Certified
- Contact Center Experts since 1995
- Customers in 10 verticals and over 30 countries, from Australia and Zimbabwe to Canada and Mexico
- Longstanding Aspect partner
- Multiple vendor platforms are supported that can be switched out easily for a long term solution
- Advanced CTI features that can be extended easily for specific needs
- Supports different user types so everyone in the enterprise can benefit from CTI
- Mitigates risk because solutions are up to date and certified
- Use the telephony infrastructure you already have today
- Deploy on premise or in a private cloud
Leverage your Existing Aspect Phone System and Connect Your CRM and Start Benefiting from CTI
Know details about the customer such as call history, last purchase, etc., before answering the phone
Search for screen pop can be configured based on a caller’s phone number or call attached data
360 ° view of the contact center to make informed, data-driven decisions
Generated reports eliminate the need for manual reporting and increases accuracy of information
Soft & Hard Phone Sync
Be prepared in case of a disaster and keep accurate reports
Make and take phone calls from Contact Canvas controls or your desk phone
Eliminate Manual Dialing and Reduce Errors
Allows the agent to click on a phone number within the CRM application to place an outbound call
Supported Aspect Solutions
As an Aspect Technology Alliance Partner, AMC provides solutions for Aspect Unified IP and Aspect Contact Server that deliver native, server-level integration. Used every day by thousands of agents around the globe, AMC solutions help innovative organizations to work more effectively and deliver higher levels of customer service.
AMC is a proud member of the Aspect Innovation Exchange, a showcase for cutting edge mobile and cloud-based customer engagement applications.
AMC Contact Canvas™
AMC solutions are built on the AMC Contact Canvas platform. Through its open architecture, the AMC product suite enables contact centers to integrate a variety of communication channels, across different platforms, using new or existing infrastructure, creating a true omni-channel, multi-vendor contact center.
What Makes Contact Canvas Different from Other Solutions?
- Contact Canvas supports Aspect Unified IP, and Aspect Enterprise Contact Server
- Contact Canvas supports multiple vendor platforms that can be interchanged giving it an advantage over point to point solutions
- Contact Canvas supports contact centers with less than 5 agents to larger contact centers with thousands of seats
- Contact Canvas supports outbound dial campaigns because proactive customer care is important