Be a part of our growing team!
Join a great team!
AMC Technology, L.L.C. (www.amctechnology.com), a global leader in the CRM and Call Center markets, offers contact center solutions in close partnership with leading companies such as Microsoft, Salesforce.com, SAP and Oracle.
We are looking for a skilled, team-oriented Senior Software Engineer for our Engineering Team to help develop the next generation of interaction solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference at our 22-year-old company with a global reach as we begin a new wave of growth. We encourage teamwork and recognize that our employees are our biggest, and most impactful assets. AMC also promotes work/life balance with a 5-week vacation plan for all employees, flexible working hours and a great wellness program including gym memberships.
- Research, prototype and develop new interaction solutions, as well as enhancing existing products
- Participate in the full development cycle: functional requirements, technical design, user interface design, user-friendly error handling, coding, unit testing, handoff, knowledge transfer to support and sales, documentation and third-level technical support
- Present solutions in a clear and simple way to executives
- Lead and facilitate meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Mentor junior developers and development interns
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience developing server, client and middle tier components for n-tier software using C# or Java
- Knowledge / Experience developing for Cloud platforms including AWS (or) Microsoft Azure
- Strong web service SOAP / REST and web application development experience
- Experience developing software for large enterprises, which requires strong understanding of enterprise security concerns, and the critical need for simple and easy deployment, management, administration and maintenance of all enterprise software
- Strong communication skills
- Master’s degree with 5+ years or Bachelor’s with 8+ years or equivalent work experience in a computer software field
Additional optional skills:
- Experience developing integrations and solutions for Salesforce, the Force.com platform, Oracle business applications, SAP business applications, Microsoft Dynamics business applications, or other CRM or ERP application platforms
- Experience developing CTI (Computer Telephony Integrations) integrations
AMC Employee Benefits include:
- 5 weeks (25 days) of vacation per year
- Employer contributed Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness program including gym memberships
- Flexible working hours
- Casual work environment
- Bonuses based on company revenue and performance
- 8 days of sick time per year
- 8 annual holidays, plus your birthday off
- Company sponsored events such as offsite retreats, holiday dinners and team building
- Paid training
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- Paid volunteer days
- 401(k) with company match
Contact us at email@example.com including your latest resume and salary requirements if this sounds like the right position for you!
AMC Technology is always looking for smart, goal-oriented team members. Based in Richmond, Virginia, AMC offers competitive compensation and benefits, a casual and friendly work environment along with an opportunity to be a part of a continually growing software company.
Working at AMC means working on the future of the connected enterprise. It means belonging to a growing group of brilliant developers, solutions engineers and business professionals who are making it their mission to explore and enhance the possibilities of today’s communication integration technologies. Why work at AMC? We’ve got a few ideas…
Top 3 Reasons to Work for AMC Technology
Work on a Great Product
AMC has been making exemplary solutions, certified by the biggest names in CRM and CTI for 21 years. Used by customers around the globe every day, we strive to offer a best of breed solution that helps businesses delight their customers through superior customer service.
Work with an Energetic and Skilled Team
Our employees enjoy building, selling and supporting a great product. Being around that kind of positive energy will help you reach your full potential and you will look forward to coming to work each day too!
Live in a Great Location
Richmond, Virginia is right in the center of the East Coast with access to the beach and the mountains. Richmond has been named a top destination for food and travel and has the nation’s fourth hottest housing market. With the strongest income growth and low unemployment, it is a great place to hang your hat.
At AMC Technology, you will find a unique working environment that combines the advantages of a small business with strong partnerships to large international organizations. This combination creates an exciting and fast-paced working environment with access to cutting-edge technology. Our highly competitive benefits package promotes career development and job satisfaction.
Some of the benefits we offer as part of our package:
- 5 weeks (25 days) of paid vacation
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- 401K/profit sharing program
- Paid sick days
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays, including your birthday
- Paid volunteer days
- Paid gym membership including time during the day to exercise
- Medical, dental and vision
- Healthy snacks
- Casual work environment