AMC’s Channel Partner Program makes it easy for our customers and local partners to work together. Our Channel Partner program offers different levels of participation and is structured towards your level of investment in sales, services, and support. As your sales and service practice grows, so do your margins.
AMC Authorized Resellers focus on growing their Contact Center and CRM integration practice by including AMC’s Contact Canvas Suite as part of their portfolio. Resellers work with AMC’s Partner Development and Sales teams for training, marketing and business development assistance. Partners also have the opportunity to expand their services and support offers.
Terms and Conditions
Referral Partners focus on lead-generation and are compensated for each qualified lead that results in a closed deal. To become eligible for the referral fee the customer must commit to purchase within 180 days. Have a referral? Follow the steps below to get started:
- Fill out the AMC Technology Lead Referral application.
- The opportunity must be new and not known to AMC when you submit it; existing AMC customers also do not qualify.
- If more than one submission is received for the same opportunity, the first eligible submission gets priority for the referral fee.
- Within 3 business days, you will receive an email confirmation as to whether or not your lead has been accepted into the AMC Referral Program. If accepted the AMC sales team will begin engaging immediately with the customer.
- If a sale is made within 180 days of AMC receiving the referral lead, AMC will pay the referring company a referral fee on net product license fees actually collected and received by the sale for the term of the initial license agreement with the customer. In no event shall any referral fees be owed to the referral agent from AMC beyond the term of the initial purchase agreement between AMC and the customer.